BThere Geriatric Care Solutions
Main Goal: Provide easy access to geriatric services through direct patient consumers and direct partnerships to improve memory care (screening, assessment, and treatment), and geriatric chronic disease management in the elderly population.
MEMORY WELLNESS PROGRAM
Provides a comprehensive approach to cognitive health that includes tools for screening and early detection, cognitive assessment and clinical decision support, and cognitive care management focus to improve memory care in our elderly population.
- Cloud-HIPAA compliant Telehealth Platform
- FDA-approved memory screen test
- Comprehensive cognitive/mental health assessment and treatment
- BThere Custom memory surveillance protocol
- Cognitive Care planning every 6 months for patients with a dementia diagnosis
- Geriatric consultation as needed
- Direct communication with the Primary provider/institutions
GERIATRIC CHRONIC DISEASE MANAGEMENT
Assist primary provider or through medical directorship to develop a Geriatric oriented chronic disease management and geriatric syndromes aiming to improve national quality measures benchmark and overall care in the elderly with a focus on the following areas:
- Remote Patient monitor- Fall detection and therapeutic device system, pulse oximetry, weight scale, BP monitor, glucometer, and others.
- Geriatric Chronic disease management
- Geriatric syndrome management (Falls, Dementia, Depression, Delirium, Incontinence, etc)
- Geriatric consultation on demand by geriatric-trained providers via telemedicine or on-site
- Goal of Care discussions
- Transition of care assistance